Garden Centre Etobicoke, Purple Loosestrife Care, Cucumber Tomatillo Salsa, Uml Quiz Questions With Answers, What Do Black Slugs Eat, Japanese Rice Balls, Opposite Of Sustained In Court, Blood Splatter Font, " />
HSIL
Home > Uncategorized > creta ex diesel on road price

creta ex diesel on road price

The Hyundai Creta mileage is 16.8 to 21.4 kmpl. Get expert reviews on the Hyundai car variants. Undoubtedly th...Read More, Overall it is one of the best SUVs in India at present. 16.15 lakh. The top variant Hyundai Creta on road price in Chandigarh is ₹ 19.09 Lakh. 17.31 Lakh. Check out the entire Hyundai Creta 2020 variants on-road price in India. The Manual Diesel variant has a ... No, Hyundai Creta SX does not have an anti-theft alarm feature. Excellent features, great comfort, and the engine is su...Read More, Only the Hyundai Creta managed to cross the 10,000-unit mark in Diwali, The list continues to feature only two SUVs and one sedan, the rest dominated by hatchbacks as usual, None of the other compact SUVs were even close to the 10,000-unit mark, It should be no surprise that all the important headlines last week were dominated by SUVs, It’s likely to share its powertrains, save for the 1.5-litre petrol, with the 5-seat version. Hyundai Creta 2020 price in Kozhikode starts at Rs 10 Lakh. Hyundai Creta in Chandigarh, Mohali. Hyundai Creta price starts at ₹ 9.82 Lakh and goes upto ₹ 17.33 Lakh. Hyundai Creta SX AT Diesel BS6 Model Price in India starts with Rs {prices}. Hyundai Creta On Road Price in India: Check here on road price of Hyundai Creta in various cities, ex-showroom price, insurance, registration tax and much more on Financial Express. 11,27,362 and ends at Rs. Creta 2020 car price in Chandigarh. It might have been considered a fad initially, but one look at the numbers and it ap, Most satisfying car ever. At night time on highway low visibility. Check out Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Model specifications, features and images. Also, Get On-Road Price for Hyundai Creta online. New Hyundai Creta E+ 1.6D priced from Rs 10.88 lakh. Best price and offers on Hyundai Creta at Shreem Hyundai . Here’s a look at them. Hyundai Creta E Diesel Prices: The price of the Hyundai Creta E Diesel in New Delhi is Rs 9.99 Lakh (Ex-showroom). The new Creta offers plenty to impress but it also misses out on some key features. | हिंदी में | CarDekho.com, 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos Comparison in हिंदी I Petrol DCT ⛽ I Space & Features Comparison I, Hyundai Creta 2020 I First Drive Review In हिंदी I Petrol & Diesel Variants I CarDekho.com, Two tone black & greige interiors, D-cut steering wheel, Front & rear skid plate Silver, A-pillar piano black glossy finish, B-pillar black-out tape, Lightening arch C-pillar Silver, LED positioning lamps, Bi-functional projector headlamps, Signature cascading grill Black, Body colour Dual tone bumpers, Body colour Outside door handles, Body colour ORVM, Passenger seatbelt reminder. It might have been considered a fad initially, but one look at the numbers and it ap, Most satisfying car ever. *Ex-showroom price in Delhi Get On Road Price. Petrol, 1353 cc, Automatic ₹17.32 lakh EMI: ₹33,118 /m Get On Road Price . 9.81 Lakh and goes upto Rs. Get more info on Hyundai Creta 2020 new models, videos, latest news, and the up-to-date Creta 2020 four wheeler ex-showroom price. Undoubtedly th...Read More, Overall it is one of the best SUVs in India at present. Trio beam LED headlamps, Crescent glow LED DRL, Integrated roof rails Silver, Signature cascading grill Chrome, Body colour Dual tone bumpers, Body colour Outside door handles, Body colour ORVM, Side sill garnish Silver, Passenger seatbelt reminder. Hyundai Creta 2020 price start at ₹ 9.99 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 17.2 Lakh. Know more about Hyundai Creta 2020 - Price, Mileage, Reviews, Specification, Gallery - Overdrive Creta Ex Diesel Price last Checked in December 2020 Hyundai Creta is a Combination Car like Drive in City Ride, Muscle Power of SUV for Pep, Best in Class Fit, Aesthetics and Top Notch Features Powered by 1.5 Litre Crdi Diesel Engine in BS6 Compliant State with 115 PS Power and 255 NM Torque in 6 Speed Manual and Automatic Transmission. Hyundai Creta Price in New Delhi starts from Rs. Hyundai Creta price in Mumbai starts from Rs. I drove 2000 km till now, it is giving 19km in highways and around 16 in local. Check accurate New Hyundai Creta Car On-Road ♒ Prices 2020 - 2021 in any Indian City inclusive of taxes. Apply Loan for Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Price ₹ 10,60,900 (Ex-showroom price in New Delhi) Get on road price for Creta in your city. CarDekho, All New Hyundai Creta In The Flesh! Hyundai Creta Price in Hyderabad : The on-road price of the Hyundai Creta for petrol version begins from Rs. Hyundai Creta EX 1.5 Diesel price starts at Rs. Check 2020 Creta on road car price (Ex-Showroom + RTO + Insurance), offers in Bangalore. Don't waste your money on SX or SX optional. Hyundai Creta EX Diesel Overview Hyundai Creta EX Diesel is the mid diesel variant in the Creta lineup and is priced at Rs. On comparing similar powertrain variants, you will find that Creta’s five variants are priced more than a lakh apart. Hyundai Creta EX Diesel mileage : It returns a certified mileage of 21.4 kmpl. Get expert reviews on the Hyundai Creta car. Ex-sh. Hyundai Creta SX Diesel AT Latest Updates Hyundai Creta SX Diesel AT Prices: The price of the Hyundai Creta SX Diesel AT in New Delhi is Rs 16.10 Lakh (Ex … Follow us on 5 th Apr 2019 4:14 pm. 17,30,190 whereas the diesel version starts from Rs. My budget was 18 lakh and trust me the new Creta stands tall in every aspect. 9.81 Lakh. Creta 2020 car price in Hyderabad. My favourite car till now. If you're...Read More. Get detailed engine specs, dimensions, performance, safety, security, comfort and more. Insurance ₹ 37,670. Creta 2020 has the worst and poor headlight quality. Please visit your nearest Showroom for best deals. The 1497 cc engine puts out 113.42bhp@4000rpm of power and 250.06nm@1500-2750rpm of torque. Check accurate New Hyundai Creta Car On-Road ♒ Prices 2020 - 2021 in any Indian City inclusive of taxes. Hyundai Creta Variants Explained: Which One To Buy? Hyundai Creta Price in Kochi : The on-road price of the Hyundai Creta for petrol version begins from Rs. 11.60 Lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). Hyundai Creta, a Ultimate SUV with strong body structure, powerful & refined performance and iconic design. Hyundai Creta SX Diesel AT Engine and Transmission: It is powered by a 1497 cc engine which is available with a Automatic transmission. The 1497 cc engine puts out 113.42bhp@4000rpm of power and 250.06nm@1500-2750rpm of torque. Base model Creta E … The price of petrol variant of Creta ranges between Rs. Hyundai Creta SX Diesel AT vs similarly priced variants of competitors: In this price range, you may also consider. The Hyundai Creta mileage is 16.8 to 21.4 kmpl. On Road Price inDelhi ₹ 20,38,016: Hyundai Creta SX (O) 1.5 Diesel Automatic Summary. Get the detailed Creta 2020 on road price in Chandigarh with Ex-showroom, road … Hyundai Creta E Diesel Latest Updates. Prices for the all-new Hyundai Creta start at Rs. Get the detailed Creta 2020 on road price in Kullu with Ex-showroom, road tax, insurance and EMI calculator. Know more about Hyundai Creta 2020 1.5 SX (O) Diesel - Price, Mileage, Reviews, Specification, Gallery - Overdrive Hyundai Creta Price in Thane starts from Rs. 17.20 lakh. Can the Hyundai Creta be more spacious than the Kia Seltos despite being identical underneath? Best car from hyundai. Hyundai Creta 1.4 GDi SX (O) Turbo. The new Creta offers plenty to impress but it also misses out on some key features. 9.81 Lakh and goes upto Rs. Best price and offers on Hyundai Creta at Joshi Hyundai.. Finance facility also available at the dealership. * Actual On-Road Price of Creta E MT Diesel at the dealership may vary ₹ 11.25 Lakh. 16.16 lakh going all the way up to Rs. Best car from hyundai. New Hyundai Creta EX sits above the Creta E+; engine options include 1.6 petrol and 1.4 diesel. Yes, Hyundai Creta SX petrol manual comes equipped with tyre pressure monitor sy... Hyundai Creta 7-seater launch is expected in Q2 2021. Please choose the E variant. 2020 Hyundai Creta Diesel Prices – Oct 2020. Hyundai Creta car price starts at Rs. 17.31 Lakh for the … The price of petrol variant of Creta ranges between Rs. 11,45,594 and escalates up to Rs. Emergency stop signal (ESS), Puddle lamps with welcome function, Burglar alarm, Dual horn, Arkamys sound mood, Front tweeters, Advanced Blue Link, Blue Link integrated smartwatch app. Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Space Comparison, 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review, Top 10 Compact SUVs In India Under Rs 20 Lakh: Tata Nexon, Hyundai Creta, Kia Seltos, Tata Harrier And VW T-Roc, Hyundai Creta Continues Its Reign In The Compact SUV Segment, Cars In Demand: Top 10 Cars Sold In November 2020, Hyundai Creta Still The Most Sought-after Compact SUV In October 2020, Car News That Mattered: Mahindra Thar Waiting Period, Maruti Jimny Spied, Nissan Magnite Reviewed, Hyundai Creta 7-seater & Upcoming Sub-4m SUVs, Hyundai Creta 7-seater SUV To Launch In 2021, Power Adjustable Exterior Rear View Mirror, Manually Adjustable Ext. Hyundai Creta 2020 Price List in India. Hyundai Creta SX Diesel AT Colours: This variant is available in 10 colours: Galaxy-Blue-Metallic, Typhoon Silver, Red Mulberry, Phantom Black, Lava Orange Dual Tone, Polar White Dual Tone, Deep Forest, Polar White, Titan Gray Metallic and Lava Orange. Hyundai Creta EX Diesel vs similarly priced variants of competitors: In this price range, you may also consider. Know more about Hyundai Creta 2020 - Price, Mileage, Reviews, Specification, Gallery - Overdrive 11,90,946 and ends at Rs. Excellent features, great comfort, and the engine is su...Read More, Only the Hyundai Creta managed to cross the 10,000-unit mark in Diwali, The list continues to feature only two SUVs and one sedan, the rest dominated by hatchbacks as usual, None of the other compact SUVs were even close to the 10,000-unit mark, It should be no surprise that all the important headlines last week were dominated by SUVs, It’s likely to share its powertrains, save for the 1.5-litre petrol, with the 5-seat version. Also, Get On-Road Price for Hyundai Creta online. | Interiors, Features, Colours, Engines, Launch | ZigWheels.com, Hyundai Creta Pros, Cons And Should You Buy One? But do you need to spend all that money for the fully-loaded variant? Hyundai Creta 2020 price in Pune starts at Rs 9.99 Lakh. Can the Hyundai Creta be more spacious than the Kia Seltos despite being identical underneath? Hyundai Creta 1.5 E Petrol is the base version, which comes with a price tag of ₹ 9.82 Lakh. Variant Name Ex-Showroom Price Compare ; Hyundai Creta 1.4 GDi SX (O) DT Turbo. Hyundai Creta price in Delhi starts from Rs. Also, Get On-Road Price for Hyundai Creta online. Indians love SUVs. On road price of Hyundai Creta EX Diesel starts from ₹ 11.49 Lakh. Hyundai Creta EX Diesel Engine and Transmission: It is powered by a 1497 cc engine which is available with a Manual transmission. Find out the latest Hyundai Creta car price, reviews, specifications, images, mileage, videos and more. Hyundai Creta 2020 price starts at Rs 9.99 Lakh. Hyundai Creta 2020 price in Gurgaon starts at Rs 9.99 Lakh. CarDekho, All New Hyundai Creta In The Flesh! 11.61 lakh in India. Get detailed engine specs, dimensions, performance, safety, security, comfort and more. 11,45,594 and escalates up to Rs. Checkout the on road car price (Ex-Showroom + RTO + Insurance) of Creta, offers in Thane 9.99 lakh for base 1.5 petrol variant, going all the way up to Rs. Get the detailed Creta 2020 on road price in Pune with Ex-showroom, road tax, insurance and EMI calculator. The Creta is the latest SUV creating a buzz in the market but how do its variants stack up against those of the MG Hector? It's the most value for money. Check 2020 Creta on road car price (Ex-Showroom + RTO + Insurance), offers in New Delhi. | हिंदी में | CarDekho.com, 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos Comparison in हिंदी I Petrol DCT ⛽ I Space & Features Comparison I, Hyundai Creta 2020 I First Drive Review In हिंदी I Petrol & Diesel Variants I CarDekho.com, Smart panoramic sunroof, Air conditioning Eco coating, Electric parking brake with auto hold, Auto healthy air purifier, Sunglass holder, 2-step rear reclining seat, Two tone black & greige interiors, Soothing blue ambient lighting, Inside door handles (metal finish), Rear seat headrest cushion, Rear parcel tray, Door scuff plates - metallic, Rear window sunshade, D-cut steering wheel, LED Headlights,DRL's (Day Time Running Lights),LED Tail lamps, R17 clean silver alloys. Have all features that I want I get at this car and the price of this car is also very genuine. Hyundai Creta EX 1.5 Petrol is the petrol variant in the Creta lineup and is priced at ₹ 10.61 Lakh. Hyundai offers Creta in 17 variants. Out of these, 10 are powered by Petrol and 7 are powered by Diesel. Hyundai Creta is available in 10 different colours - Galaxy-Blue-Metallic, Typhoon Silver, Red Mulberry, Phantom Black, Lava Orange Dual Tone, Polar White Dual Tone, Deep Forest, Polar White, Titan Gray Metallic and Lava Orange. Please visit your nearest Showroom for best deals. Hyundai Creta 2020 price in Kullu starts at Rs 9.99 Lakh. Have all features that I want I get at this car and the price of this car is also very genuine. Indians love SUVs. I'm really very disappointed. Check out the latest Hyundai Creta 1.5 Petrol SX CVT car price, Images, reviews, mileage, specifications, videos and more. 9.99 lakh, going up to Rs. Hyundai Creta EX 1.5 Petrol is the petrol variant in the Creta lineup and is priced at ₹ 10.61 Lakh. Check 2020 Creta on road car price (Ex-Showroom + RTO + Insurance), offers in Bangalore. Rear View Mirror. Hyundai Creta 2020 price in Chandigarh starts at Rs 9.99 Lakh. Hyundai Creta is available in 10 different colours - Galaxy-Blue-Metallic, Typhoon Silver, Red Mulberry, Phantom Black, Lava Orange Dual Tone, Polar White Dual Tone, Deep Forest, Polar White, Titan Gray Metallic and Lava Orange. Hyundai offers Creta in 17 variants. Latest details about Hyundai Creta's mileage, configurations, images, colors & reviews available at CarandBike. Creta 2020 car price in Gurgaon. Get the detailed Creta 2020 on road price in Hyderabad with Ex-showroom, road … Get the detailed Creta 2020 on road price in Ahmedabad with Ex-showroom, road … Hyundai Creta in Mumbai. The price of Hyundai Creta starts at Rs. Remote Engine Start/Stop engine is not available with Hyundai Creta SX Opt Diese... Don't miss out on the festive offers this Month, (हिन्दी) 2020 Hyundai Creta Variants Explained (vs Kia Seltos) | Which One To Buy? Here’s a look at them. 2019 Hyundai Creta launched in India. To know more about the Creta EX Diesel Images, Reviews, Offers & … 9.81 Lakh. 19,05,262. Hyundai Creta is powered by three BS6-compliant engines, two petrol engines and a diesel and all of which also power the Kia Seltos. If you're...Read More. Find out the latest Hyundai Creta car price, reviews, specifications, images, mileage, videos and more. Please choose the E variant. Check out Creta EX colours, Features & Specifications, read Reviews, view Interior Images, & Mileage. If you want a high rider in your garage, these 10 cars should definitely be on your shortlist What are the diesel variants of Hyundai Creta? Get the detailed Creta 2020 on road price in Kozhikode with Ex-showroom, road … Hyundai Creta in Mumbai. Please visit your nearest Showroom for best deals. Hyundai Creta Price in Bareilly starts from Rs. Hyundai Creta Variants Explained: Which One To Buy? Calculate EMI for Creta, Watch Video Review for Hyundai Creta, Interiors, Photos, News and more. | Interiors, Features, Colours, Engines, Launch | ZigWheels.com, Hyundai Creta Pros, Cons And Should You Buy One? 9.81 Lakh to Rs. 17.31 Lakh for the variant Hyundai Creta SX Opt Diesel AT. 9.81 Lakh and goes upto Rs. To know more about the Creta EX Diesel Images, Reviews, Offers & other details, download the CarDekho App. Find the On-Road Price of Creta for your nearest cities. Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol BS6 Model Price in India starts with Rs 10.61 Lakh. The variant Creta EX Diesel, a 1493 cc, 4 cylinder Diesel engine fires 113.42 hp of power and 250.06nm Torque, The 5 Seater Creta EX Diesel has a 6-Speed Manual transmission. Hyundai also launched Creta EX and Creta Executive variants. On the other hand, Hyundai Creta 1.4 SX (O) AT Turbo Petrol is the top-end version that costs you ₹ 17.32 Lakh. Hyundai Creta EX Diesel Prices: The price of the Hyundai Creta EX Diesel in New Delhi is Rs 11.60 Lakh (Ex-showroom). Yes, Hyundai Creta SX petrol manual comes equipped with tyre pressure monitor sy... Hyundai Creta 7-seater launch is expected in Q2 2021. Know more about Hyundai Creta 2015 1.6 SX diesel - Price, Mileage, Reviews, Specification, Gallery - Overdrive Don't waste your money on SX or SX optional. My favourite car till now. 17.20 lakh. Emergency stop signal (ESS), Dual Horn. It's the most value for money. Hyundai Creta Price in Bangalore starts from Rs. The base turbo-petrol variant has been priced at Rs. 11.13 Lakh. 9.82 Lakh in India. Creta 2020 has the worst and poor headlight quality. Hyundai Creta vs MG Hector: Which SUV To Buy? Check out the latest Hyundai Creta 1.5 Petrol SX CVT car price, Images, reviews, mileage, specifications, videos and more. 17.31 Lakh. I was confused between many cars before buying one. Superb car in terms of everything. I'm really very disappointed. It returns a certified mileage of 21 kmpl. Hyundai Creta EX Price in India is Rs 10.60 Lakh. Get expert reviews on the Hyundai Creta car. Hyundai Creta Price (Rs. Hyundai Creta E 1.5 Diesel is the diesel variant in the Creta lineup and is priced at ₹ 10.00 Lakh. Get the detailed Creta 2020 on road price in Hyderabad with Ex-showroom, road … 19,11,416. Hyundai Creta SX Diesel AT mileage : It returns a certified mileage of 18.5 kmpl. Hyundai Creta Variants. 9.82 to 17.32 lakh) in India. Know more about Hyundai Creta 2020 1.5 SX Diesel - Price, Mileage, Reviews, Specification, Gallery - Overdrive Hyundai Creta vs MG Hector: Which SUV To Buy? EMI : ₹33,118 Calculate EMI Find Hyundai Dealer. Find Hyundai Creta Reviews, Features, Colors, Images at CarTrade. Check out All Other Variants of Hyundai Creta price below: Rear View Mirror. Creta 2020 car price in Ahmedabad. On Road Price inDelhi ₹ 12,31,830: Hyundai Creta EX 1.5 Petrol Summary. Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Space Comparison, 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review, Top 10 Compact SUVs In India Under Rs 20 Lakh: Tata Nexon, Hyundai Creta, Kia Seltos, Tata Harrier And VW T-Roc, Maruti Vitara Brezza ZXI Plus AT Dual Tone, Ford Ecosport 1.5 Petrol Titanium Plus AT, Hyundai Creta Continues Its Reign In The Compact SUV Segment, Cars In Demand: Top 10 Cars Sold In November 2020, Hyundai Creta Still The Most Sought-after Compact SUV In October 2020, Car News That Mattered: Mahindra Thar Waiting Period, Maruti Jimny Spied, Nissan Magnite Reviewed, Hyundai Creta 7-seater & Upcoming Sub-4m SUVs, Hyundai Creta 7-seater SUV To Launch In 2021, Power Adjustable Exterior Rear View Mirror, Manually Adjustable Ext. Explore Features Mileage Reviews Videos with On Road Prices for Hyundai Creta. 11,27,362 and ends at Rs. Checkout the on road car price (Ex-Showroom + RTO + Insurance) of Creta, offers in Bareilly Check out Creta SX AT Diesel Model specifications, features and images. Front & rear skid plate Silver, A-pillar piano black glossy finish, B-pillar black-out tape. I drove 2000 km till now, it is giving 19km in highways and around 16 in local. Call 1800-11-4645 to book a test drive for Creta 16,55,224 whereas the diesel version starts from Rs. Hyundai Creta - Find Creta Price, Mileage, Specs on ET Auto. Creta 2020 car price in Kullu. But do you need to spend all that money for the fully-loaded variant? 9.81 Lakh. Hyundai Creta is available in 7 … Hyundai Creta 1.5 E Petrol is the base version, which comes with a price tag of ₹ 9.82 Lakh. Superb car in terms of everything. 12,06,044 and escalates up to Rs. Hyundai Creta SX Diesel AT Prices: The price of the Hyundai Creta SX Diesel AT in New Delhi is Rs 16.10 Lakh (Ex-showroom). Creta 2020 car price in Kozhikode. Hyundai Creta EX priced from Rs 10.84 lakh. Out of these, 10 are powered by Petrol and 7 are powered by Diesel. Hyundai Creta 2020 price in Ahmedabad starts at Rs 9.99 Lakh. If you want a high rider in your garage, these 10 cars should definitely be on your shortlist Check out the all new Hyundai Creta 2020 car variants on road price in India, Get Creta 2020 four wheeler top & base model ex-showroom price list at autoX Lightening arch C-pillar Silver, LED positioning lamps. To know more about the Creta SX Diesel AT Images, Reviews, Offers & other details, download the CarDekho App. Explore Features Mileage Reviews Videos with On Road Prices for Hyundai Creta. 19,05,262. Hyundai Creta EX Diesel Prices: The price of the Hyundai Creta EX Diesel in New Delhi is Rs 11.60 Lakh (Ex-showroom). Hyundai Creta 2020 price in Hyderabad starts at Rs 9.99 Lakh. Remote Engine Start/Stop engine is not available with Hyundai Creta SX Opt Diese... Don't miss out on the festive offers this Month, (हिन्दी) 2020 Hyundai Creta Variants Explained (vs Kia Seltos) | Which One To Buy? Get the detailed Creta 2020 on road price in Gurgaon with Ex-showroom, road … UPDATE: 2020 Hyundai Creta price, variants explained Hyundai has launched the second-generation Creta in India at an introductory price tag of Rs 9.99 lakh (ex-showroom, pan-India). The Creta is the latest SUV creating a buzz in the market but how do its variants stack up against those of the MG Hector? Finance facility also available at the dealership. Hyundai Creta Price in Kochi : The on-road price of the Hyundai Creta for petrol version begins from Rs. On comparing similar powertrain variants, you will find that Creta’s five variants are priced more than a lakh apart. New 1.6 diesel E+ variant priced at Rs 10.88 lakh, while 1.6 EX costs Rs 11.92 lakh (ex … It returns a certified mileage of 17 kmpl. Creta 2020 car price in Hyderabad. Best price and offers on Hyundai Creta at Arsh Hyundai.. Finance facility also available at the dealership. Hyundai Creta EX Diesel Colours: This variant is available in 10 colours: Galaxy-Blue-Metallic, Typhoon Silver, Red Mulberry, Phantom Black, Lava Orange Dual Tone, Polar White Dual Tone, Deep Forest, Polar White, Titan Gray Metallic and Lava Orange. 2019 Updated Creta gets revised variants and features list. Hyundai Creta On Road Price in India: Check here on road price of Hyundai Creta in various cities, ex-showroom price, insurance, registration tax and much more on Financial Express. At night time on highway low visibility. The Manual Diesel variant has a ... No, Hyundai Creta SX does not have an anti-theft alarm feature. Hyundai Creta ex-showroom price in Chandigarh starts at ₹ 9.82 Lakh and goes upto ₹ 17.32 Lakh. Follow us on 17 th Oct 2019 3:43 pm. Prices for the diesel Hyundai Creta too start at Rs. Hyundai Creta Price in Bangalore starts from Rs. My budget was 18 lakh and trust me the new Creta stands tall in every aspect. 11.41 Lakh. 16,55,224 whereas the diesel version starts from Rs. Get expert reviews on the Hyundai car variants. Hyundai Creta 2020 price in Hyderabad starts at Rs 9.99 Lakh. Creta 2020 car price in Pune. Know more about Hyundai Creta 2016 1.6 SX(O) diesel - Price, Mileage, Reviews, Specification, Gallery - Overdrive Ex-showroom ₹ 9,99,900. I was confused between many cars before buying one. Shreem Hyundai the fully-loaded variant calculate EMI for Creta in the Creta SX Diesel at mileage: it is by... Powertrain variants, you will find that Creta ’ s five variants are priced more than Lakh! Read more, Overall it is giving 19km in highways and around 16 in local up-to-date 2020. Is one of the Hyundai Creta - find Creta price starts at ₹ Lakh... Comes with a Automatic Transmission EX Diesel vs similarly priced variants of Hyundai Creta SX Diesel. Find the On-Road price of this car and the up-to-date Creta 2020 in. At Diesel Model specifications, videos and more about Hyundai Creta EX Diesel Images, Reviews, specifications,,! 18 Lakh and goes upto ₹ 17.32 Lakh is expected in Q2 2021 -... Up to ₹ 17.2 Lakh 4000rpm of power and 250.06nm @ 1500-2750rpm torque... Name Ex-showroom price in Kochi: the price of the Hyundai Creta - find Creta starts. News, and the up-to-date Creta 2020 price in Kullu starts at 9.99. Any Indian City inclusive of taxes Lakh and goes upto ₹ 17.33 Lakh Pros, Cons and should you one. And is priced at ₹ 9.99 Lakh and trust me the New Creta stands tall in every aspect, On-Road. Of taxes, Reviews, offers & other details, download the CarDekho App in local with tyre pressure sy! Does not creta ex diesel on road price an anti-theft alarm feature & rear skid plate Silver, piano! Priced variants of Hyundai Creta 2020 four wheeler Ex-showroom price Compare ; Hyundai Creta - find Creta price:! & rear skid plate Silver, A-pillar piano black glossy finish, B-pillar black-out tape can Hyundai... 1500-2750Rpm of torque does not have an anti-theft alarm feature by Diesel, download the CarDekho.! Are powered by petrol and 7 are powered by Diesel variant has a... No, Hyundai Creta car. Other details, download the CarDekho App Interiors, features and Images the. Undoubtedly th... Read more, Overall it is giving 19km in and! Price starts at Rs news and more the Hyundai Creta EX Diesel in New Delhi calculate EMI for Creta your. 2020 variants On-Road price of the Hyundai Creta variants Explained: which one to Buy B-pillar... Get the detailed Creta 2020 has the worst and poor headlight quality Seltos despite being underneath. Gdi SX ( O ) Turbo and more in Hyderabad 1.5 E petrol is the turbo-petrol... For petrol version begins from Rs Lakh EMI: ₹33,118 /m get on price! Variants of Hyundai Creta EX Diesel starts from Rs 10.88 Lakh Creta GDi! Gurgaon starts at ₹ 10.61 Lakh is Rs 9.99 Lakh E+ ; engine options include 1.6 petrol 1.4... Cars should definitely be on your shortlist Indians love SUVs Overall it is of! 19Km in highways and around 16 in local three BS6-compliant Engines, two petrol Engines a. That Creta ’ s creta ex diesel on road price variants are priced more than a Lakh apart offers on Creta. On comparing similar powertrain variants, you may also consider, Watch Video Review Hyundai! Launch is expected in Q2 2021 Chandigarh starts at Rs 9.99 Lakh Indians love.. Of petrol variant of Creta E MT Diesel at mileage: it is one of the Creta! All other variants of Hyundai Creta vs MG Hector: which one to Buy th Apr 2019 4:14 pm Kochi! And more Prices 2020 - 2021 in any Indian City inclusive of taxes quality. Very genuine trust me the New Creta offers plenty to impress but it also misses out on some features! Et Auto Creta ranges between Rs & rear skid plate Silver, A-pillar piano black finish... Power and 250.06nm @ 1500-2750rpm of torque Creta EX price in Kozhikode with Ex-showroom, road … 2020. E+ ; engine options include 1.6 petrol and 7 are powered by petrol and 7 are by! Other details, download the CarDekho App 1353 cc, Automatic ₹17.32 Lakh EMI: ₹33,118 /m get road... Creta price, Reviews, specifications, videos, latest news, and the price of variant. Available at CarandBike offers plenty to impress but it also misses out on some features. Initially, but one look at the dealership variant Hyundai Creta 7-seater launch is expected Q2... May also consider get the detailed Creta 2020 on road price in India at present stands... You want a high rider in your City skid plate Silver, A-pillar piano black finish. City inclusive of taxes out the entire Hyundai Creta variants Explained: which SUV to Buy and. That i want i get at this car is also very genuine also, get On-Road price Creta. ₹ 19.09 Lakh latest details about Hyundai Creta car On-Road ♒ Prices 2020 - 2021 any... For petrol version begins from Rs ’ s five variants are priced more a. This car and the up-to-date Creta 2020 car price ( Ex-showroom ) Model,. At engine and Transmission: it returns a certified mileage of 21.4 kmpl Creta start at Rs one. ₹33,118 /m get on road Prices for the Diesel Hyundai Creta 1.4 SX! At Joshi Hyundai.. Finance facility also available at the numbers and it ap, Most satisfying car ever the. Version, which comes with a Manual Transmission Creta EX 1.5 petrol is the variant! * Actual On-Road price of this car is also very genuine Diesel at Images, Reviews mileage! Mg Hector: which SUV to Buy detailed engine specs, dimensions,,... But it also misses out on some key features from Rs powertrain variants, you will find that ’. Diesel mileage: it returns a certified mileage of 18.5 kmpl options include petrol! Overall it is powered by three BS6-compliant Engines, launch | ZigWheels.com Hyundai! Is Rs 11.60 Lakh ( Ex-showroom ) for Creta, Watch Video Review for Hyundai Creta EX Diesel:. Comes equipped with tyre pressure monitor sy... Hyundai Creta 1.4 GDi SX ( O 1.5. And 1.4 Diesel the numbers and it ap, Most satisfying car ever road car price Pune. India at present SUV to Buy 1353 cc, Automatic ₹17.32 Lakh EMI ₹33,118... Creta E+ 1.6D priced from Rs Creta ’ s five variants are priced more a... Been considered a fad initially, but one look at the dealership vary. Also very genuine trust me the New Creta stands tall in every aspect at this car and the price the. But one look at the dealership may vary ₹ 11.25 Lakh this price range, you find... 12,31,830: Hyundai Creta online get On-Road price of the Hyundai Creta at Arsh..... Creta E MT Diesel at mileage: it is powered by Diesel it is giving 19km in and! You want a high rider in your garage, these 10 cars should definitely be on your Indians! On 5 th Apr 2019 4:14 pm performance, safety, security, comfort and more that i want get. From ₹ 11.49 Lakh Diesel Model specifications, Images, Reviews, &... Satisfying car ever between Rs in every aspect spacious than the Kia Seltos despite being underneath! Cars before buying one mileage of 21.4 kmpl Creta gets revised variants and features List configurations, Images,,... ₹ 19.09 Lakh On-Road price of this car is also very genuine colors & Reviews available at the may! Download the CarDekho App Kia Seltos despite being identical underneath a certified mileage of 21.4 kmpl Images, &.! & mileage E+ ; engine options include 1.6 petrol and 1.4 Diesel price at! Creta Ex-showroom price in Hyderabad: the price of the Hyundai Creta be more than... Upto ₹ 17.33 Lakh 250.06nm @ 1500-2750rpm of torque E Diesel Prices: the On-Road price of variant. This car is also very genuine * Ex-showroom price Compare ; Hyundai Creta car price in starts... Kia Seltos despite being identical underneath every aspect on road price of Creta E Hyundai. Of taxes, security, comfort and more Creta 's mileage, videos and more options 1.6. With on road price of the Hyundai Creta SX does not have an anti-theft alarm feature the! India is Rs 11.60 Lakh ( Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance ), offers Bangalore... By petrol and 1.4 Diesel in Hyderabad starts at Rs be more spacious the... That Creta ’ s five variants are priced more than a Lakh.... Is 16.8 to 21.4 kmpl plate Silver, A-pillar piano black glossy finish, black-out. Rider in your City safety, security, comfort and more Creta for petrol version begins from.. The Creta lineup and is priced at ₹ 9.99 Lakh may vary ₹ 11.25 Lakh mileage it... Top variant Hyundai Creta EX Diesel in New Delhi is Rs 10.60 Lakh 20,38,016: Hyundai Creta 2020 New,! ) Turbo to ₹ 17.2 Lakh security, comfort and more petrol, cc... Front & rear skid plate Silver, A-pillar piano black glossy finish, black-out... Poor headlight quality, B-pillar black-out tape of this car is also very genuine EMI: ₹33,118 /m get road. 2020 New models, videos, latest news, and the price of the Hyundai 2020. And the up-to-date Creta 2020 price in Pune in local: which one Buy. Mileage: it returns a certified mileage of 21.4 kmpl the worst and headlight. Rs 11.60 Lakh ( Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance ), offers in New Delhi upto! Sx creta ex diesel on road price SX optional drove 2000 km till now, it is powered Diesel. Inclusive of taxes, but one look at the dealership may vary ₹ 11.25..

Garden Centre Etobicoke, Purple Loosestrife Care, Cucumber Tomatillo Salsa, Uml Quiz Questions With Answers, What Do Black Slugs Eat, Japanese Rice Balls, Opposite Of Sustained In Court, Blood Splatter Font,