Aps Convention 2021, Phuket Weather August, Is L'oreal Elvive Curly Girl Approved, Growing Silver Dollar Eucalyptus From Seed, Do Willie Wagtails Eat Bird Seed, Eca Stack For Sale, Atlantic Wolffish Facts, Physical Diagram Example, Dolphin Scientific Name, Fibonacci Series Using Do-while Loop, Medication Aide Classes, Mountain Lion Food Web, " />
HSIL
Home > Uncategorized > esper control standard zendikar rising

esper control standard zendikar rising

Format: Standard; Archetype: Esper Doom; Type: Ranked; Event: Record: Decklist. It would be tempting to play Big Red into this format if Dimir Rogues and Dimir Control weren't disproportionately popular. Legion Angel – I’m not sure how to accurately evaluate this card. Last month I hit Mythic in Limited, and this month I’ve been upping my Historic game to prep for the September Zendikar Rising Qualifier Weekend. What really stands out to me about Jeskai however is its mana base. The dream is doing all three and casting another spell with your oracle, but if your deck has an oracle to begin with you can get a little extra value out of Inscription. A seven mana sorcery to make two 4/4 angels is not that exciting on face value, however having access to a land at any time is what makes this card so good. 18 of the 24 years of my Magic life have been digital. Abzan, the once mightiest of Standard's decks, has fallen in favor with Battle for Zendikar. Gruul Adventures rose to the top of the Standard metagame at this weekend’s Zendikar Rising League Weekend, making up over 45% of the field.. After only seven players chose the deck for the first Zendikar Rising League Weekend, where it made up less that 10% of the field, 33 of the 72 players piloted the deck in the second League Weekend.Dimir Rogues, which was the most popular deck … This was the deck I used to 6-0 a MagicFest Online qualifier a few months back. Glass Casket – Although time will tell how the standard format shakes out, I’m convinced that Glass Casket will be an auto 4-of in UW control decks, for a couple reasons. 7. Again with this list I’m trying to follow some of the “rules” of building control decks: Removal, Card Draw, Wraths, Finishers, etc. When I say ‘traditional’ it’s important to have an understanding of the hallmarks of what make a control deck, well, a control deck! The Zendikar Rising Standard decklists are in for the first 2020-2021 League Weekend and the majority of the players in the MPL and Rivals are putting their hopes on a Yorion, Sky Nomad-based archetype or Dimir Rogues.. Standard has been free of Omnath, Locus of Creation, Lucky Clover, and Escape to the Wilds for almost two weeks and the format appears to be healthy and relatively diverse. Uro and Lucky Clover are two cards on my radar that might be difficult for control decks to deal with, but I think time will tell how these decks will fare in a brand new format. Uro is no slouch and we still have access to a lot of these cards. I like taking advantage of Yorion as a companion but ultimately I think the numbers in this list will be smoothed out once the format settles. UW keeps a lot of its hallmark cards post-rotation. Portions of the materials used are property of Wizards of the Coast. Thanks for reading! This card does seem great however at killing Dream Trawlers and individual planeswalkers. 21 Nov, 2020. I do think there’s a midrange Yorion deck that revolves around Doom Foretold and Treacherous Blessing. Decklist: https://www.mtggoldfish.com/deck/3399241. Deck Highlight: Bryan Gottlieb’s Standard Esper Dance By Martin Juza / October 5, 2020 October 5, 2020 There have also been a variety of Esper Yorion decks, and while a traditional Jeskai control deck hasn’t existed since Guilds of Ravnica, it has access to powerful multicolored rares and great mana fixing. Ever since the printing of Teferei, Hero of Dominaria, Esper Control has become a dominating force in MTG Arena.Thanks to its suite of highly efficient removal spells and versatile planeswalkers, the Esper Control archetype has taken over the Standard format. Here's how Carvalho, Damo Da Rosa, and Sperling are getting ready for December's biggest tournament. The trick will be balancing how many copies you play relative to your Extinction Events and Ashioks. UW and UW Yorion have seen play throughout the last year, and while UB hasn’t had its time to shine, I’m confident that some new cards combined with the power level of Ashiok, Nightmare Muse, will change that. I’m the current editor for Top 8 Magic Podcast but it’s nice to write down my thoughts for a change. Ultimately, being able to include a game-ending spell in your land slot is a deal I’m willing to make, and I’ll gladly be putting in a couple of copies of this card in any UW control deck I build. The week of September 7th was dominated by two major threads: Zendikar Rising and the Mythic Invitational. For those of you who don’t know me, my name is Roman Fusco, I’m a longtime Magic player from Los Angeles. This sets the ramp deck for a turn 4 Ugin! Emeria’s Call // Emeria, Shattered Skyclave – I’m not the first to say it, but these modal double face cards are incredibly powerful. The Lands – Finally, let’s talk about the “pathway” lands. Esper Control Standard WUB (Esper) Oloro4Life. But the card I’m most interested in casting with this is Frantic Inventory. While I’m trademarked as a Burn player in most formats, I’ve always gravitated towards control decks in Standard (I’m bad at combat math, sue me!). While Inscription of Insight is a similar Chemister’s Insight effect, I’d rather rely on a cheaper card that can stack and has synergy with other cards in my deck. There is a lot of work to be done here, namely getting Thoughtseize, Supreme Verdict and more shocks, but the core looks solid. Censor you can pay a blue mana to cycle at any point in the game, Jwari Perturbation is always a land on the other side. Life loss is a heavy price to pay, especially if you have any of the mdfc mythics. Extinction Event on odd will help reclaim the advantage if Yorion is taken from your graveyard. Decklist: https://www.mtggoldfish.com/deck/3384827, Sideboard OptionsScorching DragonfireRealm-Cloaked GiantMystical DisputeStorm’s Wrath Mythos of Vadrok NegateRobber of the Rich Kenrith, the Returned King. The removal is also more flexible given the matchup with Bloodchief’s Thirst. I feel like this card is worth its drawbacks, but I can also see this card seeing little play.

Aps Convention 2021, Phuket Weather August, Is L'oreal Elvive Curly Girl Approved, Growing Silver Dollar Eucalyptus From Seed, Do Willie Wagtails Eat Bird Seed, Eca Stack For Sale, Atlantic Wolffish Facts, Physical Diagram Example, Dolphin Scientific Name, Fibonacci Series Using Do-while Loop, Medication Aide Classes, Mountain Lion Food Web,