University Of Copenhagen Phd Vacancies, Student Hostel Building Plans, Sony A7r Iv Price In Usa, Corporate Living Meaning, Welcome Back Letter To Parents After Covid, Confoederatio Helvetica 10, " />
HSIL
Home > Uncategorized > ghs precision flats vs labella

ghs precision flats vs labella

(garageband loop) After trying those four different sets I came back to GHS Precision Flats without hesitation. I thought they were good. For a bright, clear and aggressive tone, nothing can match the sound of roundwound strings. I'd use them again. Ordered Super Long Plus, but they sent the regular Long Scale. Please call or email to order any set of LaBella … So, realizing that I didn’t like the GHS Precision Flats, I replaced them with the lonely package of 760FL’s. I describe the … Decades? For example I love the GHS Precision Flats on a P bass, old style wide neck, not on a skinny P or Jazz neck. 3rd December 2012 #17. edwinhurwitz. GHS Precision Flats are available in short-, medium-, and long-scale sets, as well as light or medium gauges for 4-or 5-string bass. Each hollow body guitar has particular tonal attributes. Thread Tools. I'm surprised the La Bellas have "gone off"! You can post now and register later. FGS Gold Flats High C .29 string - £12. I have GHS Precision Flats on my Fender Mustang which I'm very happy with and used to have them on my now sold Lakland Decade. sets - precision flats™ GHS Stainless Steel Precision Flats™ deliver a traditional deep percussive tone due to the unique cross-winding process. I’ve never used any GHS products so have little to go on. Precision Flats M3050 45-105 med, Long Scale £37. Early on, LaBella flat wound strings came in only one gauge and they were not marked as such. Precision Flats 3020 45-95 med, Short Scale £37. by bassman_bob1224 Oct 02, 2019. Unsure how this works on the Spector layout .. Hmm! I’ve had La Bella Low Tension Flats on my Spector Fretless for several years, it’s not played that often, but I am thinking the tone has gone off a bit. I found these had less tension than the LaBellas under your fingers, responding more like typical roundwound strings. We remain the oldest incorporated, continuously family-owned & operated music string manufacturer in the world and produce the finest instrument strings. The only other flats I’ve used were Chromes (267lbs) which I didn’t like. I am also less than highly impressed with GHS Precision Flatwounds. GHS Electric Guitar Strings GHS Precision Flatwound Stainless Light Guitar Strings - (12-50) Set 900.012 .016 .024w .030w .040w .050w Smooth stainless steel flatwound wrap on a steel core that produces a strong magnetic pull while providing that silky … Skip to main content.in. I discovered that day that Sadowski had discontinued the Black Labels and they were out of the 760FS. I think they had more “ring” to them originally, but now they sound more thumpy, which I know is what most people want from flats. Not that I wanted a brighter sound, just something a bit more focused. @Grahambythesea just doublecheck the lengths work for you. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. The Dreaded Batter Pudding Hurler of Bexhill-on-Sea.   Your previous content has been restored. Choosing the right strings is CRUCIAL to getting a good result from your short scale bass! Gauges: 12-16-24-30-40-50 Factory Fresh The GHS strings you buy are as fresh as the day they were made. Bax deal looks like it's on Long Scale Plus. Highly recommended. The E and A tended a bit toward mud, and the D and G were a tad bright for my taste. LaBella & GHS Flats. PLEASE NOTE: We have provided this guide as a reference of the tension of our strings FGS 6 Gold Flats (29/45/65/85/105/128) - £63. Decades? Copyright © All the good names are taken ltd. Since 1964, GHS Strings has been winding electric guitar strings in the southwestern corner of Michigan. This item GHS Strings 900 Precision Flats, Stainless Steel Flat Wound Electric Guitar Strings, Light (.012-.050) D’Addario ECG23 XL Chromes Flat Wound Electric Guitar Strings, Extra Light Gauge, 10-48 (1 Set) – Ribbon Wound and Polished for Ultra-Smooth Feel and Warm, Mellow Tone – Sealed Pouch Prevents Corrosion I have GHS precision flats on my 1962 fender precision. I remembered using these GHS Precision Flatwounds a couple of years back on another bass and ended up preferring other flats … La Bella Low Tension Flexible Flats Electric Bass Strings Short Scale LTF-4A-S 42-100 - La Bella LTF-4A-S Short Scale Low Tension Flexible Flats La Bella Strings is taking a new approach to flat wound bass strings – the result is the LIGHT TENSION FLEXIBLE FLATS series. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for GHS Strings Short Scale 4-String Bass Precision Flats, Stainless Steel Flatwound, 32.75" Winding, Light (.045.095) (3020) at Amazon.com. All GHS facilities are environmentally regulated to control temperatures and humidity. Sadowsky Bass Strings: Find the Right String For you. I've got the precision flats on my short scale and really love them, the tension seems about right to me, I have chromes on my 5 string and ernie ball flats on my 77 p-bass but I think the ghs are my favourite. It is with this in mind that we at GHS have put together our Bass String Guide, as a way to help you find the information you are looking for to help you in whatever role you fall. https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ghs+precision+flats+, It’s a 35” scale Spector so the long + should be the right length, I think. By Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Display as a link instead, × I saw an interview with Bob Glaub, LA session ace, and he has a Precision with 42 year old La Bellas on! They were originally intended as an interim string until a set of Labella's or Pyramids arrived, but they felt and sounded so good I left em on. FGS 4 Gold Flats (45/65/85/105) - £40. The only other widely recorded bass player, that pre dates Joe, was Ray Pohlman who was playing a 57 P bass with LaBella flats starting in the 50’s. Electronics Hello, Sign in. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account. I have a set of GHS precision flatwound 11's I'll trade you for a set of Elixer electric 12's or the La Bella flats. Powered by Invision Community. The GHS 3020 precision flatwounds also provide the smooth, satin feel and finger-ease that flatwound strings are known for. Precision Flats 3050 55-105 Reg, Long Scale £37.

University Of Copenhagen Phd Vacancies, Student Hostel Building Plans, Sony A7r Iv Price In Usa, Corporate Living Meaning, Welcome Back Letter To Parents After Covid, Confoederatio Helvetica 10,