Nikon Z6 Competitors, How Long Does Cheesecake Take To Set In Fridge, Golden Bear Golf Club At Indigo Run, Sony Wh-ch510 Best Price, Essentials Of Biology 5th Edition Lab Manual Answers, Denali Weather October, Townshend Acts Date, " />
HSIL
Home > Uncategorized > the point at stoughton

the point at stoughton

Choose from our spacious one and two-bedroom apartments with stylish accents and luxurious design. Welcome to The Point at Stoughton and welcome home! 355 were here. Disclaimer: Special, prices and availabilities subject to change. What is better than a comfortable place to relax and unwind at the end of the day? Many thanks! It's wonderful to know that you're so happy with the peaceful environment provided by our community. We appreciate your feedback, and your residency! Please reach out if we can be of assistance in the future. Happy residents make our day. There are no questions yet for this property! The rent bumps are too high but the office will usually work with you if you ask. Nie pamiętasz hasła: Przypomnij je Created by Zubi.pl The Point © 2012 | Prawa autorskie | Praca The Point © 2012 | Prawa autorskie | Praca If you prefer to take a virtual tour, please, to arrange a tour experience that works best for you! It is modern, clean, and quiet. A fully stocked fitness center, resort-style pool, soccer fields, … Thank you for your five-star rating and recommendation of The Point at Stoughton! Welcome to The Point at Stoughton and welcome home! We want you to love your home with us, so please contact the office if you would like to discuss your thoughts. Add reviews and photos for The Point At Stoughton. The Point At Stoughton is a stunning community to move. Chris and Tom are terrific. Thank you for sharing this positive feedback about The Point at Stoughton. What Stoughton neighborhood is The Point At Stoughton in? Thank you for your 5-star rating of The Point at Stoughton! View this … I have not been at this apartment long, however since touring, to signing the lease to moving in has been smoothe sailing. Now, more than ever, it's nice to hear that our residents are having a friendly, community experience. I have met a few people this way, & some of them have become good friends. We are thrilled that your move-in went well and that our maintenance team was able to help. Watch your furry friend frolic with his furry friends—in our dog park. 95 W. Squantum St Quincy, MA 02171. p: (857) 354-3471 f: (617) 328-7940. They accommodated me well and the maintenance staff was very informational and friendly. It's wonderful that you chose to make your home with us, and we hope you will be very happy here! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. The Point at Stoughton is a business providing services in the field of Real estate agency, . Your feedback is crucial to providing the best living experience to all of our residents. It's a comfortable complex to live in with some great amenities. Thank you for choosing our community as your new home! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at The Point at Stoughton. Bell Stoughton is located directly off of Route 24, in one of the most desirable residential neighborhoods in the Boston Metro area, near all of South Boston including Dedham, Braintree, Norwood and more. The properties unique location provides an easy commute to Boston and Cambridge and an inexhaustible number of restaurants, shopping centers and entertainment including Patriot Place and Gillette Stadium, home to the New England Patriots. Would highly recommend it to a friend! Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything you need. Our team will review your report and take action within 72 hours. Para ver los precios, fotos, virtuales recorre, los planos de piso, comodidades, políticas de mascotas, renta especiales, los detalles de la propiedad y la disponibilidad para los apartamentos en The Point At Stoughton Apartamentos en ForRent.com. Effective communication! Please reach out if you need any assistance as you continue to get settled in. At The Point at Germantown Station, you will live at the intersection of natural comfort and convenience. The Point At Stoughton Apartments is located at 3101 Stagecoach Rd, Stoughton, MA. Appointment not necessary but masks required. We all knew each other and went out of our way to be helpful. It's fantastic to know that you're having a five-star stay in our community! The index is presented as a familiar letter grade format to help renters evaluate all aspects of life at a community. The staff was sensational. The Point at Stoughton wants all of our residents to have an excellent experience, so we're delighted that are having such a great stay. 2 Reviews (781) 344-9100 Website. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Any time someone comes to address an issue, they come off more as a friend helping a friend, not hired help called to fix…, My experience here for the past 6 years has been pretty decent, my only issues is the theft of delivery packages, this issue has been going on for few years, management hasn't done anything to resolve this ongoing issue, installing surveillance cameras would be a great…. We're proud to provide our residents with a premium living experience, so we're thrilled to hear that you've been enjoying everything our complex has to offer. We're happy to know that the outdoor aesthetics and amenities of our community are to your liking. The Point At Stoughton Apartments is located in Stoughton, Massachusetts in the 02072 zip code. Managed By. The Point at Merrimack River. My family and friends live here and it's so close to Route 24 to the Cape, 20…. While we're glad to hear that you are happy with our quiet community, we see that other areas of our property could use some improvement. Their telephone number is +1 781-344-9100. Staff has been helpful. There are 5 units available for rent starting at $1,627/month. They really are great! Welcome to The Point at Stoughton Welcome to The Point at Stoughton and welcome home! Please contact us at 781-344-9100 or [email protected] so that we might have a chance to discuss these items. We're so pleased that the team has worked diligently to ensure a safe and easy transition to our community. Our Leasing office is Now Open! It has been a pleasure living at the Point at Stoughton. Choose from our spacious one and two-bedroom apartments with stylish accents and luxurious … View 31 photos of the The Point At Stoughton apartment community at 3101 Stagecoach Rd, Stoughton, MA 02072, offering … Choose from a range of one and two bedroom apartment homes. See photos, floor plans and more details about The Point at Stoughton in Stoughton, Massachusetts. The maintenance staff is friendly and hard working. The Point at Stoughton sincerely values its residents, and wants each one of them to be completely satisfied with their apartment and our staff. In our apartment homes, you will find just that and more! This apartment community was built in 2010 and has 4 stories with 154 units. We're excited to have you! Please let us know if you need anything as you continue to settle in. An easy commute away from both Boston and Cambridge, this one-of-a-kind community offers both a fantastic location along with all the conveniences to fit your lifestyle. 71 Boston Road North Billerica, MA 01862. Very clean and quiet Friendly And courteous staff and neighbors. The Point at Stoughton. This apartment community was built in 2010 and has 4 … Have a great day! The maintenance staff is efficient, courteous and knowledgeable. By creating an account, I agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site. We would love an opportunity to rectify your concerns so that you have nothing but great things to say about The Point at Stoughton. We will never give your personal information to parties who send offers that you did not specifically request. Your new apartment would be located in the Canton neighborhood. We really appreciate your recommendation! Welcome to The Point at Stoughton and welcome home! Yes, The Point At Stoughton provides parking. We hope you have a long, happy stay with us! One and two bedroom apartments in Stoughton, MA. Thank you so much for your 5-star rating and we're happy to hear that you are settling into your new home. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Welcome to The Point at Stoughton and welcome home! They have a courteous staff. The Point At Stoughton Apartamentos en renta adentro Stoughton, MA. Thank you! SatisFacts, a sister company to ApartmentRatings, offers surveys that measure renters satisfaction at key points throughout the renter lifecycle: Touring, Move-In, Maintenance, and Lease Renewal. Since the new management Panco ( The Point ) has taken over , you can expect no one to answer your phone calls, being charged double for fees, and smoke and trash … We're happy to know that you're pleased with so many aspects of living in our community, from our friendly neighborhood to our customer service to our convenient location. Whether you’re working from home, entertaining friends or just taking time for yourself, The Point at North Quincy always makes you feel right at home. Although the rent is a bit on the pricey side, and does not have… Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about The Point at Stoughton. Plus, enjoy premium amenities including a 24-hour fitness center, putting green and relaxing outdoor community space. Thank you for your feedback, both positive and constructive. The community is clean, quiet and friendly (dog and cat friendly as well). Thank you for this excellent feedback about The Point at Stoughton! Our residents deserve the very best! Descubre la disponibilidad! The Point at Stoughton Apartments has a Walk Score of 25 out of 100. We appreciate your feedback. We look forward to you having many more happy years with us! The grounds are generally kept in good condition. Choose from our spacious one and two-bedroom apartments with stylish accents and luxurious … I can unsubscribe at any time. Get directions, reviews and information for The Point at Stoughton in Stoughton, MA. The Point at North Quincy. We invite you to stop by for a tour. The community is clean,quiet, conveniently located and maintenance team is great. Contact. We appreciate your feedback, and hope you'll be a part of our community for many years to come. What is better than a comfortable place to relax and unwind at the end of the day? The Point at Stoughton Manager 07/26/2019 Thank you for taking the time to provide this balanced review of The Point at Stoughton. It's been a pleasure hosting you! . This location is a Car-Dependent neighborhood so most errands require a car. The inside of the apartment feels new however the carpeting and hallways are a bit dated. But hallways and common areas have terribly stained carpets Too many children and animals which could be the reason for the nasty carpet stains and smells. Hello. Near The Point At Stoughton. Visit Rent.com now for rental rates and other information about this property. 3101 Stagecoach Road, Stoughton, MA 02072, 1 Bedroom Apartments For Rent in 02072 (6), 2 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 02072 (5), 3 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 02072 (3), 02072 Apartments For Rent Under $2000 (4), 02072 Apartments For Rent Under $2200 (5), 02072 Apartments For Rent Under $2300 (6), Highly Recommended Apartments For Rent in 02072 (4), Top Recommended Apartments For Rent in 02072 (4). We hope you have a long, happy stay here! 318 were here. We're so pleased to hear that you're enjoying our clean community and updated living spaces. Thank you for making a home with us. An easy commute away from both Boston and Cambridge, this one-of-a-kind community offers both a fantastic location along with all the conveniences to fit your lifestyle. Everyday there's trash on the roads, dog fecal everywhere, the bbq areas are still being used for parties. The Point At Stoughton appears in: … Many thanks! In response to the coronavirus, we are offering virtual tours of our community. You can reach us at 781-344-9100 or [email protected] Thank you. The Arbors at Stoughton is centrally located in the Boston metro area, convenient to the Mass Pike, I-495, I-93 and Logan International Airport. These communities will show an "N/A" for their survey sections. Welcome to The Point at Stoughton and welcome home! An easy commute away from both Boston and Cambridge, this one-of-a-kind community offers both a fantastic location along with all the conveniences to fit your lifestyle. The amenities available are what I needed especially the fitness center. Choose from 1 to 2 bedroom apartments with rents that range from $1,637 to $1,997 and then call to … We are so pleased to hear of your positive experience with us here at The Point at Stoughton! Includes The Point at Stoughton Reviews, maps & directions to The Point at Stoughton in Stoughton and more from Yahoo US Local 781-344-9100 or [email protected]. Amazing place to live ! We hope you have a long, happy stay with us! The Point At Stoughton Apartamentos en Stoughton, MA 02072 | Vea rentas oficiales, fotos, planos de pisos y características para The Point At Stoughton Apartamentos. For the most part, people keep to themselves, making the environment really peaceful. Thank you for sharing this positive feedback about your five years here at The Point at Stoughton! It's our pleasure to welcome you as a new member of our community here at The Point at Stoughton! Post apartment reviews, add properties, and communicate with others in your community. We truly hope that you love your home at The Point at Stoughton. Kick back in our community lounge. The questions from each survey type that are based on a 1-5 point scale are then added into the calculation of the community's epIQ Grade. Help us understand by telling us why you're reporting this review. It's been 2 years and so far, so good! Telling management does NOTHING. This community is very welcoming and I'm quite excited about my apartment. Our community offers a long list of amenities you will surely love such as access to our 24-hour Fitness Center, putting green, outdoor lounge with firepit and community room. Blue Hills Brewery, a microbrewery that creates beers inspired by the elements of nature and strives to offer seasonal beers that reflect diversity and beer culture, is within a 10-minute walk. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. I have a whole album filled with pics of this disgusting condo.…, The Point at Stoughton is very up to date as far as the layout and appliances for the apartments. Find The Point at Stoughton in Stoughton with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local. See something you like?You’re set at The Point!Apply Now. We're pleased that you are enjoying the clean, peaceful community at The Point at Stoughton, and that the maintenance team has been on top of any requests. Choose from our spacious one and two-bedroom apartments with stylish accents and luxurious … Coming from Dorchester, I have never experienced this level of comfort and safety. We appreciate this positive review of The Point at Stoughton! our community boasts. Thank you very much for your praise of our community and our customer service. Also I have not met an unfriendly person since I've been here. We're happy to have you here! The business is located in 3101 Stagecoach Rd, Stoughton, MA 02072, USA. My apartment is very comfortable. It's wonderful to hear that your move-in went to smoothly thanks to our helpful customer service. Apartment was in good condition and clean upon moving in. Our custom layouts that are the perfect mix of luxury and modern convenience. 30 Shattuck Road Andover, MA 01810. It's so nice to hear that you have been treated to exceptional customer service by Chris and Tom. The Point at Stoughton 3101 Stagecoach Rd Stoughton MA 02072. Our fully equipped kitchens feature dark oak wood cabinetry, pendant lighting and a spacious marble top island perfect for hosting a party or having a cozy night cooking at home. An easy commute away from both Boston and Cambridge, this one-of-a-kind community offers both a fantastic location along with all the conveniences to fit your lifestyle. Schedule an appointment for a tour, virtual tour via video app, or a private self-guided tour. The gym is kept in good condition and has new equipment. That's awesome to hear! Thanks for taking the time to let us know how we're doing! What school district is this building in? It's our pleasure to provide our residents with exceptional care and attention! We appreciate it! It's great that you're satisfied with our amenities as well as our peaceful setting. Click. Our vibrant community is designed for today’s active lifestyles, making it a place you may never want to leave, but can get anywhere in a jiffy when you do. People being a little messy at times and no recycling are the only negatives. I like cooking on the grill . A five star review! So far so good. We moved into this community hoping to find a quite luxury place. Various 2 bed/2 bath floor plans make up The Stoughton, all units come with garage parking. The Arbors at Stoughton serves the communities of Stoughton, Canton, Sharon, Easton, Brockton, Avon, Randolph and Bridgewater and the surrounding communities. Wonderful! Copyright © 2020 Panco Management Corporation. There's enough parking for Residents and visitors. Click to View Community. I love how quiet our location is. I have had a positive experience living in the is busy and you don't get to know many of your neighbors but I feel we have a good safe place so far and I have suggested this place as I've found living here peaceful, We love it here! Click to View Community. We appreciate your residency. The layout of the apartment and the kitchen island are great. It's close to work, shopping, restaurants and schools. They are always willing to help out as much as they can. Thanks very much for this five-star review of The Point at Stoughton! Thank you for this excellent feedback about The Point at Stoughton! Copyright © 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Also the clubhouse and surrounding areas immaculate. Thank you. The Point At Stoughton is located in Stoughton, Massachusetts in the 02072 zip code. Welcome to The Point at Stoughton and welcome home! The The Point At Stoughton is within the Canton Public Schools. It's quiet, the Leasing Staff is exceptional, the Maintenance Crew is phenomenal. An easy commute away from both Boston and Cambridge, this one-of-a-kind community offers both a fantastic location along with all the conveniences to fit your lifestyle. See Something you like at The Point at Stoughton? Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. From my neighbors to the property managers in the leasing office, everyone is respectful and friendly. Stay safe, I am very happy living at the point. So far I love this place! I would recommend this Community to others. Tracey from the leasing office has been incredible getting my lease competed in less than 24 hours for me to move in the next…, When I came to full out the application it was and amazing experience the complex is clean and beautiful in and outside also the staff is amazing ?? Visit Rentals.com to view photos, floor plans and more. The Experience & Performance Intelligence Quotient ("epIQ") Index measures: over the most recent 365 day period. the people were friendly, it was really a wonderful community. Challenge your friends to a game of golf on our outdoor putting green. Public gym area and package pickup is nice. The Stoughton, located at 125 Stoughton Street in the Jones Hill neighborhood of Dorchester, offers a collection of six brand-new, contemporary homes. Please see our Privacy Policy for more information. Not all communities use surveys and therefore may not have any survey information on their report card. Keep it up guys. We want you to have an amazing time at The Point at Stoughton - just as great as when you moved in. Summer Floor Plan Virtual Tour at The Point at Stoughton in Stoughton, MA - Duration: 2 minutes, 28 seconds. We're delighted that you have had two happy years with us here at The Point at Stoughton! We appreciate it! Appointment not necessary but masks required. Thank you for choosing The Point at Stoughton. Office Hours. We invite you to schedule a tour and one of our team members will follow up to arrange a virtual tour option that works best for you. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback! I would recommend this apartment community to friends. We invite you to stop by for a tour. At The Point at Stoughton, we truly value our residents and always appreciate their feedback. The exercise room is perfect. We hope to provide you with excellent customer service during your residency. 3101 Stagecoach Road Stoughton, MA 02072. The Point at Stoughton is very up to date as far as the layout and appliances for the apartments. Thank you for your residency! But, there’s more! Located in Stoughton, MA, The Point at Stoughton is ideally situated for a commute into the Boston and Cambridge bustling business centers. The place is nice neat and clean when I moved in the leasing department was very reliable in the maintenance was there the very next day that I needed something to be fixed would recommend this place to anyone that I know that is looking for…, This Community is clean, quiet and safe . The staff is professional and our maintenance…, Staff is very friendly and courteous. We're especially pleased that you had a wonderful experience with our staff. I find the office staff extremely helpful and very accommodating. Spacious tub/shower combo’s transform each bathroom into your own personal spa and wall to wall carpeted bedrooms flooded with nature light make your bedroom a go-to destination for comfort. The Point at 3 North. Give us a call if you'd like to discuss some ways that we can bring back the community feel to the complex. I can not…, I love living here! An easy commute away from both Boston and Cambridge, this one-of-a-kind community offers both a fantastic location along with all the conveniences to fit your lifestyle. When you are there someone usually walks by and you say hi, or they stop, sit down and start talking with you. Please try again. We appreciate your feedback! Point at Stoughton at 3101 Stagecoach Rd, Stoughton, MA 02072, USA apartments for rent The fire pit in the summer as well as the Grilling spaces. In a great location on Stagecoach Rd in Stoughton's Outer Route 1 South area, local residents can easily connect with a variety of attractions found in the neighborhood. So far so good. Click to View Community. Ve todos los apartamentos disponibles para alquilar en The Point At Stoughton en Stoughton, MA. 158 views; 2 months ago; 1:27. We love our residents and want to make sure they are having a great experience at The Point at Stoughton. We are so ecstatic to hear that you are finding your apartment to be perfect and that you are happy with the in house laundry and amenities (especially the fitness center!) There's an account with that email address. Very friendly!! The Point At Stoughton cuenta con apartamentos en alquiler de 710-1042 ft² desde $1632. Although the rent is a bit on the pricey side, and does not have…, It's beautiful it's quite I love the community of course I have to refer d'ami members to leave in there I would , it's very clean hard working people in the office once I have a request it's always be answer immediately I really appreciate it…. It's wonderful to know that you're so happy with your apartment layout and kitchen island as well as our common spaces and responsive maintenance team. Everything was beautiful, it truly was the next chapter of my life. The Point At Stoughton Apartments offers 1-2 bed, 1-2 bath units and was built in 2010. 900 Crest … people to work with.. so if your looking for and wonderful and friendly place to live this is…. Thanks for taking a moment to leave a review. Please allow up to 24 hours for your answer to be visible to the public. The community is clean, quiet and friendly (dog and cat friendly as well). 2 reviews of The Point at Stoughton "This apartment complex used to be owned by Coppermill ( greystar ) and was an amazing place to live during that time. Response is great very accomadating and always effecient and friendly.…. We love having a community that has a gym and common space. I can't say enough about the maintenance guys. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. We appreciate your feedback, and hope that you have a wonderful residency at The Point at Stoughton. Thanks so much for all of your kind words. Username and password do not match an active account. Life is good. the first 6 years were the best. Did you. We're pleased to hear that you are enjoying the well-kept grounds, and that the staff has been courteous. Choose from our spacious one and two-bedroom apartments with stylish accents and luxurious … There was a general error. Thank you for your five-star rating and for sharing such kind words. Welcome to The Point at Stoughton! Please let us know if you need anything in the future. Contact Information and Hours We're pleased that you've been satisfied with our customer service as well as our friendly community. The pet rent for a cat is ridiculous. We're especially pleased that the staff has been helpful and friendly. The apartments is perfect. The apartment space is perfect I did not expect a in house washing machine.

Nikon Z6 Competitors, How Long Does Cheesecake Take To Set In Fridge, Golden Bear Golf Club At Indigo Run, Sony Wh-ch510 Best Price, Essentials Of Biology 5th Edition Lab Manual Answers, Denali Weather October, Townshend Acts Date,